Arts Coordinator Position
Artgold is looking for a new arts coordinator
A position exists for the Artgold (Arts & Culture Goldfields) Arts Coordinator.
Interested persons to apply in writing to the Artgold Chairperson by Tuesday 26 January 2016 (no applications will be accepted after 5pm)
This position requires a highly organised individual with good networking and interpersonal skills. You need to have the ability to work both in a team environment and by yourself.
Some duties will include:
· Ensuring the Artgold website and Facebook posts up to date and interesting to its readers
· Organising and maximising marketing opportunities for its members
· Maintaining good relationships with the committee, members and sponsors
· Identify possible grant funding sources and prepare submissions for workshops to upskill community members with arts and culture activities and complete the acquittal process
· Organise committee meetings and other events as authorised by the committee
· Ensure sound and financial and business management of the organisation including timely completion of all legal requirements associated with the running of the organisation
· Meet KPI's set by the City of Kalgoorlie-Boulder to satisfy their funding obligations and the Artgold Committee
This is a 25 hour a week position and you are expected to work from the Artgold office located at 28 Burt Street. You must have experience with Microsoft Office suite and MYOB and be able to meet KPI's set by executive committee. You will be working initially with the Chairperson, committee members and local community groups.
Applications close 5pm Tuesday 26 January 2016. Please email applications to email@example.com
For full Position Description click here
Please contact the Artgold office on 0437 642 009.