Regional Arts Australia Summit Expression of Interest - Now Open
The Expression of Interest process is now open and we invite you to become a part of the Summit by presenting work in one of seven categories
The Expression of Interest process is now open and we invite you to become a part of the Summit by presenting work in one of seven categories. You can apply in as many categories as suit your needs and time will allow whilst you’re at the Summit.
“This is an exciting time for regional arts. It is an opportunity to gather with peers from across the country and share experiences, challenges, be inspired and celebrate what we do and the difference that the arts makes to regional centers across Australia and internationally,”
- Jessica Machin, Chief Executive Officer of Country Arts WA.
You can apply for one or more of the following:
- Panels: Be part of a panel discussing issues and ideas.
- Sum.It.Up: Deliver a spoken presentation about your work in the PechaKucha format.
- Digital Works: Present a digital work – three platforms to choose from.
- Do: Host an activity, workshop etc Offer delegates the opportunity to do something.
- Gala Gallery: Have your own allocated space in ‘The Zone’ to showcase your work or services.
- Arts Practice Power-Up: Provide free time and expertise to delegates.
- BYO: A stand-alone arts project, artwork, performance that you want to bring to the Summit ready to go
Applications close Monday, 24 February.